Let’s build the future of our children together!
Our doors are open for children from 2.5 years up to 7 years old, as well as their moms, dads, and grandparents!
age in class
9:00am – 5:00pm
half-day is available as an option
- It was our second holiday celebration at Indigo Club, we have two kids - 3 and 6 y.o. and we had so much fun yesterday at Novogodnyaya Elka celebration. Ira and Sasha ( the owners) did beautiful job, program included several contests, DIY projects, songs, dances. Every kid was involved, including parents. Cozy and home-like atmosphere. Just love it, and looking forward to new events with Indigo!Olena Poe
- What an inspiring place! The owners are amazing! They are very passionate about what they do, they care about each child as if they were their own. The program is not only educational and developing but also fun and very creative. Everything exudes positivity and harmony.Marina Kopylova
- My daughter's favorite place! Sasha and Ira are incredibly good at what they do, and additionally they are amazingly loving and caring to all the kids. Thank you so much for everything you do for our children!Елена Ковальская
- Awesome place for kids and their parents! Girls you are the best! Can't wait for the next class!Oksana Thomas
- My son absolutely adored IndigoKid pre-k program. He was eager to leave in the morning, fussed about needing to head back home at the end of the school-day, and oftentimes asked why wasn’t the school open on the weekend. True story! The school’s approach was a perfect match for his strong-willed personality, which made him flourish academically and socially. We really miss the teachers and peers! If it wasn’t for moving away, we would have continued with the kindergarten program. I think it is inappropriate to rate this school with ⭐️s, it must be rated with ♥️! 😁 5 ❤️Mariya Nesterov